Sunday, November 22, 2009

Before You Read, Let's Get One Thing Straight!

One of the main reasons I'm typing this now, is because I know people have a habit of being quick to judge when they see things like the word "Goth," black liptstick, tattoos or piercings. I ask of you that, if you are going to come here telling us that we are evil, influenced by the devil/Satan/whatever, or that we are going to Hell just for having different taste and dressing different than you, just don't even bother saying anything. In the words of Toni, a great former employee at Bleeding Edge, "You can't tell me there is not something bad in every culture." Honestly, I know you people like to follow the stereotype that people who are into Gothic things are "evil/Satanic/devil-worshipper/whatever." You do not have to be Gothic to worship Satan or be evil, and you do not have to be evil or worship Satan to be Gothic. The same thing goes with tattoos, piercings and dark make-up. You do not have to be Gothic to wear them, and you do not have to wear them to be Gothic. This doesn't just go for someone who considers themself to be to be Goth/Gothic-- anyone who just happens to have a darker taste. In fact, tattoos and piercings, even dark make-up can be for everyone-- I suppose it all just depends on how your wear them or what they are. It is not up to you to judge us like that. If you do not like what you see here, I am sorry you feel that way, but please do not bash, because really, if you don't like it, simply don't look. The comments will be deleted, anyway. Criticism on dolls, photography, etc. is fine, but please do not come here saying, "LOLOLOLZZZ DEY SUX!!!!111one", because it's just rude and annoying. I don't go to your page and bash, now do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment